Saturday 19 April 2014

The Rock Star's Blindfolded Plaything - a brand new hot erotic story about gay rock star, Jamie John Jones!


Buy from:  Amazon US * Amazon UK * Smashwords * Barnes and Noble

Welcome back!

Ah, I have such a soft spot for Spencer and Jamie.  Jamie, the gorgeous hunk who has hit it big in the world of rock, and Spencer, his kind, caring, loving boyfriend.

This is one of my favourite stories - and one of my hottest, I think!  

Jamie is frustrated.  Kelli is frustrated.  

The act of pretending to be boyfriend and girlfriend is weighing heavily on them, and making the pair extremely unhappy.  

Worried that they'll be caught out, Spencer arranges for Kelli to have a night of passion with a blindfolded man - but when Jamie sees him, he's pretty jealous.

Spencer mulls on this, and decides that the best way to cheer Jamie up is to give him his very own blindfolded plaything! It's not just a present for Jamie, though, as Spencer fully intends on getting in on the action with their brand new sex puppet! 

WARNING!

This red hot 8100 word story is explicit and only suitable for adults over the age of 18.

EXCERPT:  

Jamie moved his fingers across Puppet's firm body, and this time, he paused as he reached Puppet's chest.  A moment later, he lightly grazed his fingertips over Puppet's nipples.  Failing to elicit a response from Puppet, Jamie repeated the action, pressing harder with his fingers. 
Despite these ministrations, Puppet managed to stay silent, so Jamie rubbed his fingers back and forth over Puppet's nipples, again and again and again.  Jamie's fingers were well practiced at running along a guitar neck, so he varied his pressure with ease, never slowing, his fingers running over and over the sensitive buds.
       "Oh god," whimpered Puppet.  Jamie's face filled with elation as he saw the response he'd caused in Puppet, and then Jamie wagged his index finger in Puppet's direction.
As Puppet couldn't see Jamie's admonishment, I stepped in.  "Bad Puppet.  No talking without permission."
"Sorry, Master," hissed Puppet.  "Permission to groan, Master?" he said, his voice rising as Jamie continued his assault on his sensitive nipples.
Jamie nodded. 
"Permission granted, Puppet," I said, and Puppet released a long, low growl. 
"No more, please, Master," he begged, his legs writhing beneath Jamie's solid body, as Jamie carried on with his movements. 
Jamie pursed his lips, and shook his head.  He firmly rubbed Puppet's nipples in circles using the firm palm of his hand, and motioned me over with a jerk of his head.  Jamie nodded at my cock, and then nodded at Puppet's mouth.
I didn't need asking twice.  I yanked my jeans and boxers down and approached Puppet's face. 
"If you can't be trusted to be quiet, Puppet," I said, "then we will have to silence you." 
Reluctantly, Jamie lifted his hands from Puppet's tender chest and rested them on my hips, guiding me to kneel over Puppet's chest.  I shuffled forward, arranging myself in the correct position and then I brushed Puppet's lips with the head of my cock.


Read the rest now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment