Monday 21 April 2014

Losing It: His First Time Dogging - a brand new British erotica short, all about dogging!



Hello again!

Ah, it's time to get back to my favourite hobby...dogging!

This story introduces two experienced doggers - gorgeous Casey, and her boyfriend.  They give Lee, a virgin, the night of his life!

Blurb:

He didn't expect to lose his virginity on the bonnet of a sports car.

He didn't expect to lose his virginity to another man's girlfriend.

He certainly didn't expect to lose his virginity whilst the man watched.

~~~

Poor Lee is down on his luck. His mates are living it up at university and he's stuck stacking shelves at his local supermarket.

Lee's skint, bored and even worse...he's still a virgin.

~~~

Casey and her boyfriend LOVE dogging, and they're always looking for the next thrill. So when Casey takes a shine to Lee's photograph, they think nothing of inviting him to their local dogging spot for an evening of pleasure.

But Casey doesn't know that Lee's a virgin.

And Lee's not letting on.

Will tonight be the night when he finally loses it?

WARNING! 
This red hot 5700 word story is explicit.
This erotic story is only suitable for adults over the age of 18.

EXCERPT:

I swallowed hard.  I hadn’t really thought the whole thing through.  Was I about to lose my virginity whilst putting on a stage show?

My dick throbbed.  At least I hadn’t got stage fright, which would’ve been worse.  Immediately, I shelved the thought, desperate not to condemn myself to performing badly by worrying about it first.

“You want to fuck her, or not?”

The muscular man, perched on the bonnet of the sports car, was getting up and walking towards me.

“Yeah,” I replied, still stuck on the spot.

“Good,” he said.  “I was starting to think we’d driven out here for nothing.”

I still didn’t move.  I didn’t know where to start.

“I think he’s new,” Casey said, a smile playing on her lips.  She stared at me, her eyes boring into mine.  “Are you new?”

I avoided the question and pointed at the other two cars.  “Are they playing too?”

Casey shrugged.  “I don’t know who they are.”  She walked towards me, her hips swaying as she took each step.  “This is a dogging spot.  You do know what a dogging spot is, don’t you?”

I nodded.  Casey was right in front of me, her smell intoxicating.  She reached out and stroked her slender fingers up and down my bare arms, making me shiver.

“Tell me,” she ordered.

“A dogging spot,” I said, nervously, “is where people have sex with strangers.  In public.”

Read the rest now!  


No comments:

Post a Comment