Sunday 30 June 2013

Keeping the Rock Star's Secret - Poppy Asher's hot new story about the gay rock star, Jamie John Jones!


Keeping the Rock Star's Secret is available on Amazon US, Amazon UK, Smashwords, Kobo and Barnes and Noble.

 Hello all!

I'm really excited to post about my new story, Keeping the Rock Star's Secret

This book introduces Jamie John Jones, who is the world's hottest  rock star.  He's gorgeous, talented and just a little bit cheeky!  He's a real favorite of mine, and I hope you like him too!

Jamie seems to be the perfect gentleman - his press officer, Spencer, has created a
whiter-than-white public image for him, so Jamie's got ladies from 8 to 80 swooning over him.

But Jamie is hiding a hot secret from the press!  He's gay, and his unassuming press officer, Spencer, is his secret lover. 

Jamie's fame has forced him to stay hidden in the closet. He fears that if the truth comes out, the press will destroy his career - but when Jamie's evil new tour manager discovers his secret relationship with Spencer, she starts to make life difficult for both boys.

This sizzling romantic romp is written from Spencer's perspective and is the first story in the Gay Rock Star series.

WARNING:  THIS STORY IS EXPLICIT. 

This explicit 6000 word story is STRICTLY FOR ADULTS ONLY and features m/m anal sex, oral sex, masturbation and being caught.

EXCERPT:

Jamie wrapped his thick arms around me, deftly buttoning the shirt up from behind. I breathed in deeply, savoring the scent of his expensive cologne. Once he'd finished, he lowered his hands to my fly and undid my trousers.

"J..."

"I'm just tucking you in," he whispered throatily, pushing the clean white shirt into my trousers, deliberately brushing across my cock more often than was necessary before finally fastening my trousers back up.  He spun me around, and grinned at my bulge. "You bad boy."

"You're the bad one." I pressed my lips against his, his coarse stubble scratching across my skin, his mouth warm against my own. I gently trailed my tongue along his bottom lip and then pulled away, teasing him with slow butterfly kisses.

Jamie pulled my body closer, his hands resting on my ass, causing my hardening cock to press against his own. "Stop teasing," he murmured, squeezing my firm cheeks. He flicked his tongue into my mouth, causing a jolt of electricity to fire through my body.

"We can't," I groaned, between kisses. "We should've been at Casa Vone ten minutes ago."

"And whose fault is that?" Jamie grinned, pressing his mouth against mine. "I told you to be quick in the shower."

"Sarah will be going mad."

"Who cares about her?"

"She'll come looking for you."

"She'll bang on the door," Jamie continued, running his hand over my stiff cock and stroking it through the confines of the material. "Yelling for me to answer. Wondering why you haven't turned up either. She'd get a spare key from downstairs and open the door, just as-"

"Oh fuck, J, don't!" The thought of being caught sent another wave of excitement through me.


Read the rest now!

No comments:

Post a Comment